Monday 13 January 2014

Wildcat

 

 
 
 
 





He pads on grassy banks behind a fence,
          with measured paces slow and tense.



          Beyond his cage his thoughts are sharp and white;
                  he lives a compelled anchorite.



                  A solid ghost gone blind with all the green,
                              he waits and waits to be unseen.
 
 
A Snow Leopard by Jason Gray, via 1










 
 
 
The Outfit:
Vintage Fur Coat (mink): passed down from Granny Penny
Black Wool Beret: passed down from Granny Penny
Leopard Vest Tunic: from a charity shop
Grey Cardigan: from the high street
Denim Shorts Underneath: from Topshop
Black tights: very old, bobbly and bit too worse for wear
Black Rosette Shoes: old from Irregular Choice
Sunglasses: old from the high street
 
 
All photos taken by me using the self timer on my little camera.
 
 I am delighted to be a part of Visible Monday, hosted by Patti from Not Dead Yet Style, click on the website link to see her outfit and those of many others.
Also linking this post to Shoe Shine, a great event hosted by Bella of The Citizen Rosebud, click on the website to see her beautiful shoes and those of many others
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I couldn't see the shorts, so I thought the vest was a very short dress! But hey, if you've got fabulous legs, get 'em out and show 'em off! As always, you look gorgeous. Like a sexy 1960s international woman of mystery! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Curtise - mysterious, and fabulous as well! Thanks for sharing the beauty with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gam alert! Code red! You temptress, seen with unseen shorts. Ooo. I thought black tights only came in "bobbly" style. Ha! Gorgeous. I love this vibe, the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are as beautiful and gracious as a real wild cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a fascinating portrayal of the 'wildcat.' Perhaps magazine cover material! Very mysterious and dream like and the perfect accompaniment to my morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wild cat indeed, dear Emalina.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meeeow. Wow, it's the Emalina legs (fabulous) again. Definitely something time-traveller-ish going on here, whisking you back to sixties wild glamour and untamed possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are adorable. I'm so jealous of your curly hair!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty chic, Emalina ... you always are, of course, and this different look works just as well as your more demure looks! Having legs is the best thing, All us short girls are so admiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MEEEE-ow! I love the feline grace you possess, along with the great pic of just you, a bit of kitty print and those great legs! Kitten heels- you're a mankiller. Thank you for linking up to Shoe Shine- you are a STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. MMMRROW! Pa-POW! You are spectacular, all wild, on the very edge of denim. Ready to pounce, dear Emalina!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post.
    Lovely blog. I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I get your mailing address? Feel free to message me bella @ thecitizenrosebud dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even before I scrolled as far as the excerpt from A Midsummer's Night Dream, I was thinking 'Titania'. You're definitely a regal fairy here.
    Astrology Jewelry and Tarot Pendants

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...